Thursday, February 25, 2010

Clicky, clicky, whee!

I'm trying to dust off this blog. (The keyword here being "trying".) So, in lieu of words, I'm totally going to picspam y'all with some of the photos I've taken in the last 2 years. Some of these are the most viewed (and sometimes I wonder, "why?") and some of these are just favourites of mine because ... well, because.

Without further ado, images.

(And, damn. I meant to pick, like, 10. Uhm, not so much.)

Congress Created Dust Bowl
This image, by far, has received the most views on my Flickr stream.

IMG_3712.CR2
This is a close third. (From the Nomeansno show at The Knitting Factory.)

IMG_3819.CR2
Same show, and I think my favourite from the night.

_MG_1926.CR2
I don't know why, but I think this? I love.

_MG_8245.CR2
This one just makes me giggle, on so many levels. (You had to be there.)

_MG_8706.CR2
One of my nearest and dearest friends. I think I like this one so much because there is just so much of *her* in the eyes.

_MG_3239.CR2
This weekend was full of so much joy, and happiness, and tears. And it was pretty much summed up when Becca walked down the aisle, with her black parasol, and laughed. And then? Another one of my best friends, her now-husband, cried at the sight of her.

IMG_4348.CR2
I am happy, nay, joyful, to see that a dance troupe that I was a co-founder of is still alive and kicking.

_MG_8031.CR2
I think I love this one because G looks *so.damn.serious*. Personally, I think he was trying to not faint.

IMG_4234.CR2
Again, alive and kicking.

t[df] dancing goodbye
This one I like, and makes me tear-up every time, because the night this photo was taken was at a very sad event. But I caught Sarah and her partner in a moment of pure bliss, and love. Dancing.

_MG_1481.CR2
Another one of my nearest and dearest friends.

_MG_8069.CR2
What can I say? I'm a fan of blue.

_MG_1257.CR2
The colours! The light! (And, dude, he's just purdy.)

IMG_4114.CR2
High-flying ass. (Both the shot, and the man. MUAH Mish. Love you, mean it.)

_MG_2614.CR2
I love reflections.

_MG_8097.CR2
Mmm, candles.

_MG_9968.CR2
I love the sand. How you can create something right there, in the moment, and then erase it.

_MG_1909
The hair!

_MG_8379.CR2
Random bits of jewelry, on a box.

_MG_2634.CR2
Yeah. I do the same thing.

_MG_2483.CR2
Flying hair!

_MG_8628.CR2
I r not amuzed. Feedz me, beeotch.

_MG_1322
YAY! Blue!

IMG_0090
Dancing feet ...

_MG_3088.CR2
I guess I love black and white. (And it is also forgiving of many mistakes.)

IMG_5292.CR2
What can I say? I like cemeteries.

IMG_4655.CR2
Red, White, and ... BLUE!

IMG_4746
Walking, walking, walking ...

IMG_3591.CR2
More hair!

IMG_5243.CR2

No comments: